Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 17

For Today...

Outside my window... it's sunny and warm outside...
I am thinking.... about what I want to do for my 2nd wedding anniversary. Olivia has never stayed overnight with her grandparents so staying within driving distants is a must....

I am thankful for... my home and my family.

From the kitchen... I just finished making peanut butter bars for supper at my parents tonight. Mom is cooking spaghetti and salad with garlic bread. I think I'm going to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies too!!
I am wearing.... gray workout pants and a t-shirt.

I am reading... still reading The Secret by Beverly Lewis
I am hoping... that this baby boy comes before Christmas. We have large families and many get-togethers so his coming early would definitely help...
I am creating... tasty desserts!!
I am praying....for salvation for Olivia, baby boy in the belly, and all my future children.
Around the house... Olivia is sleeping, the dryer is running with a load of towels, my oven is pre-heating for the cookies, a few dishes from lunch need to be washed, and an episode of the Walton's is waiting in my DVD player for while I fold clothes later. :-)
One of my favorite things... exercising. I love it once I get into the routine!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... working on my training to run a 5K in October, cleaning, laundry, a trip to visit my sister-in-law, niece and nephews, a doctors appointment, and ladies bible study.
Here's a picture I though to share with you....

Eric took this pic at church yesterday. Olivia and her best friend (aka paci) with me in the background giving daddy the "what are you doing now" look. :-)

2 comments:

Grandmother Wren said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a lovely time and I'm sure Olivia will do just fine with her Grammy!

The Man Crew said...

Have a great anniversary! Olivia will be fine, I'm sure Grandma will do great with her. Love the pic...especially you in the background...LOL! Sounds like your life is full and blessed! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy