Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: July 6

Outside my window… mostly sunny with a cloud floating across the sun occasionally.


I am thinking… that Eric and I are going to have our first sorta date night in a couple months :-)


I am thankful for… the rain we got this weekend!!


From the kitchen… beef ravioli w/ green beans and garlic bread...Yummy!!


I am wearing… shorts with a brown top and flip-flops.



I am going… to our local christian college to be with our youth group tonight...they are working on a summer mission project this week.


I am reading… Youniquely Woman by Kay Author, Donna Otto and Emilee Barnes


I am hoping… that the humidity stays nice and low this week.
I am hearing... Eric and Olivia playing in the living room..... the timer going off for my garlic bread...

Around the house… we are trying to rush around so we can get out the door in about 45 minutes :-)
One of my favorite things… Praise Baby Cd's

A few plans for the rest of the week: visiting my family, cleaning and laundry, a birthday party for my nephews, and maybe hit some garage sales this weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing


No my husband is not by any means a redneck from the south!! :-) You just half to do what you half to do....he was fixing the deck that goes to our dock on the river and the water was rising. So he had to pull on my brothers waters which are a bit to big for him :-)

P.S. Sorry this is a little late but we had to rush out the door and I didn't get to edit and post it till now.

No comments: