Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: June 15


Outside my window.... the sun is still shining in the west....my hubby is hauling tree limbs from recent storm damage to the burn pile
I am thinking.... that I really need to be folding the three piles of laundry in my living room floor....
I am hearing... a train in the distant...Eric's four-wheeler running....Olivia playing in the house plant dirt....oh no!!! :-)
I am thankful for... air conditioning...it is in the 90's outside!!
From the kitchen... the kitchen is clean thanks to my wonderful husband...he did the dished while I ran some kids to VBS at our church...we also enjoyed some yummy homemade pizza tonight!!
I'm wearing... a pink shirtdress and flip-flops....perfect summer attire :-)
I am hoping... that I can get my house clean and go get groceries tomorrow without any interruptions in my schedule... :-)
I am creating... a Father's Day gift for my father-in-law....
I am praying... for a friend at my church (Elizabeth) who has a very dangerous double ear infection...she has been in the hospital and given several rounds of antibiotics that are not working so far....one of her ear drums have ruptured and we are praying that all her hearing is restored when she is fully recovered....please keep her in your prayers!!
Around the house... that laundry has not disappeared yet....Olivia is playing with her favorite toy (the ball popper her aunt bought her for Christmas)...Eric is still working outside
One of my favorite things... The Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury....I am only in the second book and it is already a favorite!!
A few plans for the rest of the week... cleaning the house, buying a few groceries, visiting the library, swimming at my parents house, my first prenatal visit on Wednesday, and ladies bible study on Friday.
Have a blessed week!!!

1 comment:

Grandmother Wren said...

Good Morning, Lauren

I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
I’d love to have you!