Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...


Outside my window...The birds and squirrels are running and hoping all over our back porch....the sun is shining after a cloudy morning and the air is warm.


I am thinking...I need to leave soon for my weekly grocery shopping.


From the learning rooms...Psalm 119


I am thankful for...Another day of life


From the kitchen...A few dishes in the sink from lunch....my mother-in-law is cooking me supper :-)


I am wearing... Jean and a gray t-shirt with flip-flops


I am reading... "Love Comes Softly" by Janette Oak and "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss


I am hoping... for a new bookshelf for my living room.


I am creating... A daily schedule for myself


I am hearing... Praise Baby CD...


Around the house...Olivia getting fussy :-(


One of my favorite things...books...


A few plans for the rest of the week... Visiting family....cleaning...blogging....pulling things out of storage for the spring garage sale.



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Sorry in a hurry!! Maybe one later...

No comments: