Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu for March 30- April 5


My computer is working for some reason today so I decided to post our menu before it freezes up on me.

Monday- Happy Birthday 2 Me!! Sloppy Joe's w/ french fries and coleslaw

Tuesday- My birthday dinner at moms. I requested tacos and coconut cream cheese cake. Yummy!!

Wednesday- Pizza w/ fruit

Thursday- Creamy Chicken Noodle w/ peas, green beans, and rolls

Friday- We will probably be going out of town so I will either cook hamburgers or we will grab some on the road.

Saturday- Out of town

Sunday- Dinner with family/ church

Breakfast- Eggs and toast, cereal, pancakes, or granola bars w/ juice and fruit

Lunch- McAlister's Deli today!! Sandwiches, soup, or leftovers

I am still doing the pantry challenge and all the meals I listed will come from our stocked cabinets and freezer. The only things I had to buy was eggs and milk and they will last us for another 2 weeks.

For more on menu planning go to orgjunkie.com.

No comments: