Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kitchen Tip Tuesday: Easy Meals

Because I am having oral surgery this week I decided that my first kitchen tip should be simple. :-) We almost always have what I call a simple meal on Wednesdays since our church services begin at 6:30 that evening. Since I will probably be down for a while this weekend, and our budget won't allow us to eat out the entire time, I have decided that this will be simple meal week. Here are just a few meals I will be serving or have served before:

1. Homemade pizza (I plan on having this made the day before my surgery)
2. Loaded Baked Potatoes
3. Creamy Chicken Noodle
4. Red beans, rice, and polish sausage
5. Soups

These are just a few of many. I'll post more along with recipes tomorrow.

For more kitchen tips check out Tammy's Recipes.

No comments: