Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Olivia's Room: Organized

Sorry these pictures are backwards. In am still trying to figure out blogger.
After:
I am using the tall basket for some of her toy storage. I have a smaller one that will be for her to get toys out of as she starts crawling and walking.

I have plans to take down the bassinet soon since we no longer use it anymore. I just have to find something to store it in since we tossed the box it came in.


Before:
This hanging organizer is great. I'm using it to store her blankets and some outfits. Eric thought it was for his shoes :-) Maybe I will get him one later.



Olivia's room was where we dropped off all our Christmas presents and just about everything else we have brought in since Christmas. I had actually started on this room the day before, but Olivia is cutting teeth right now and she has been extra fussy. It is hard to get anything done when a baby is attached to your hip :-)

Also if you would like to see more organization and a little Spring Cleaning, check out the post and challenge at Biblical Womanhood.com


No comments: