Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baking, Babies, and Birthdays!

I have been doing some baking the last couple of days and this is what I accomplished.
1.Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, and Peanut Butter Cup cookies
2.Chicken Pot Pie
3.Raisin Bran muffins
4.Blueberry Muffins
Here are a few photos from yesterday.

Yummy!! I took these to my grandmother's for dessert and Eric took the rest to his class at church last night. Alas no more cookies :-)

Right in the middle of it all.






I think I made over 60 muffins!!

And this is the mess I left behind. Because of some encouragement from this post
here, I had my sink shined before I went to bed last night.


My weekly ladies bible study is having a baby shower for one of our members and this is my gift. I bought the caddy at a party called Thirty-One that my sister-in-law hosted. It is a company based on Proverbs 31 and is designed to bring woman closer together to encourage one another.












We are going out of town on Saturday for my niece, Anna Grace's, birthday. My sister-in-law bought her a monogrammed apron and chefs hat (also from Thirty-One) so I decided to compliment her gift with the "fixin's" for cupcakes. The basket is actually what all the baby stuff for the shower came in, but since I had the caddy already, I used it for this instead.
















No comments: