Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

I love the holidays!! We had Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday and it turned out to be a beautiful day. We are going out of town for Thanksgiving Day to be with his family. The advantage in this is that I do not have to cook. :-) Just kidding I actually love cooking for the holidays. Being able to spend time together as a family is such a blessing to me. Here are few things that I am thankful for this year:

1. Salvation and my relationship with Christ
2. A year of marriage to my wonderful husband
3. The birth of our daughter Olivia Louise
4. My family and In-laws. They are all a blessing in my life!
5. The chance to be apart of a new church plant

Psa 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: