Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Busy Day.

I had quite a few things to get done today so this will be a bit short. Our morning went by pretty fast between my shower, her bath, nursing, and a quick nap together. I had a haircut appointment at noon. I went to someone new today and I really think I am going to like her. She is very inexpensive and did a great job on my hair. After that we ran by sonic and got some lunch to share with Eric at the office. I left Olivia with my mom this afternoon to run a few errands and pick up some groceries. That is always so frustrating to walk out of Wal-Mart having spent so much and having so little. Well that is a soap box for another time :-) Anyway we rushed home to cook supper (a Taco Salad) and then headed off to church.
A busy day but I got a lot done.

No comments: